- Law, M. (2020). Continuance intention to use Facebook: Understanding the roles of attitude and habit. Young Consumers, 21(3), 319-333.
- Ng, M., Law, M., & Zhang, S. (2018). Predicting purchase intention of electric vehicles in Hong Kong. Australasian Marketing Journal, 26(3), 272-280.
- Law, M., Kwok, R.C.W., & Ng, M. (2016). An extended online purchase intention model for middle-aged online users. Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, 20, 132-146.
- Law, M., & Ng, M. (2016). Age and gender differences: Understanding mature online users with the online purchase intention model. Journal of Global Scholars of Marketing Science: Bridging Asia and the World, 26(3), 248-269.
- Ng, M., & Law, M. (2015). Encouraging green purchase behaviours of Hong Kong consumers. Asian Journal of Business Research, 5(2), 1-17.
- Cheung, M., & Law, M. (2008). Relationships of organizational justice and identification: The mediating effects of perceived organizational support in a Hong Kong setting. Asia Pacific Business Review, 14(2), 213-231.
- Law, M. (2008). Customer referral management: An implication of social network. The Service Industries Journal, 28(5), 669-683.