Master of Science in Marketing and Consumer Psychology
About MSc in Marketing and Consumer Psychology
The MSc in Marketing and Consumer Psychology is a programme that prepares professionals from different backgrounds and industries for careers in marketing of products and services for businesses as well as non-profit-organizations.
Why choose the MSc in Marketing and Consumer Psychology?
- Pioneering programme that combines marketing and consumer psychology to give graduates a career advantage.
- Provides a gateway to careers in business organizations, non-profit companies, market research companies, advertising agencies and a wide range of other employers who need well-trained professionals in both market research and consumer psychology.
- Practical approach to learning that includes real-world projects enabling students to apply their knowledge and skills to enhance their value in the job market. Curriculum is designed in conjunction with industry professionals and based on the needs of employers.
- Professional and business development that helps students’ learning and interaction, professional seminars are held regularly by inviting esteemed scholars and business practitioners to enrich our students with new ideas and perspectives.
- Flexibility means that our intensive learning delivery allows flexibility to study around work commitments and the degree can be completed in two years.