Minor Programme Requirements
- The minimum credit requirement for a Minor is 15 and each student is required to take at least one Minor course at Level 3 or 4.
- No GPA requirement needed for declaring a Minor.
- Each student can study at most one Minor.
- Due to the comparatively packed curriculum and/or the restriction stipulated by professional bodies/authority, students of the following programmes are not eligible to take Minor programme in other departments:
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.) in Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.) in Law and Business
- Bachelor of Social Work (Hons.)
Course List of Minor in Business Administration
Students are required to complete a minimum of 15 credits by studying 2 compulsory courses and choosing 3 courses out of the 10 courses offered (with at least one course at Level 300):
|Course Code||Course Title||Credits||Pre-requisite(s)|
|BUS120||Principles & Practice of Management||3||NIL|
|BUS130||Principles of Marketing||3||NIL|
|Choose 3 courses out of 10 (with at least one course at Level 300)|
|BUS210||Legal Environment of Business||3||NIL|
|BUS220||Quantitative Methods for Business||3||NIL|
|BUS307||Management Information Systems||3||NIL|
|BUS309||Human Resource Management||3||BUS120|
Guidance Notes on Minor Programme
Please click: here