Peer-reviewed Journal Papers:
- SHEN, N., AU, K., LI, W. (2019). Strategic Alignment of Intangible Assets: The Role of Corporate Social Responsibility. Asia Pacific Journal of Management (SSCI), forthcoming
- SHEN, N. (2018). Family Business, Transgenerational Succession and Diversification Strategy: Implication from a Dynamic Socioemotional Wealth Model. Cross Cultural & Strategic Management, 25 (4), 628 – 641.
- SONG, D., SU, J., YANG, C., SHEN, N (2018). Performance commitment in acquisitions, regulatory change and market crash risk–evidence from China, Pacific-Basin Finance Journal (SSCI), in press.
- SHEN, N., AU, K. & YI, L. (2018). Diversification strategy, ownership structure and financial crisis: Performance of Chinese private firms. Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies (SSCI), 47: 54-80.
- SHEN, N., & SU, J. (2017). Religion and Succession Intention - Evidence from Chinese Family Firms. Journal of Corporate Finance (SSCI, Level A* in ERA 2010, Ratings 4 in AJG 2015). 45, 150-161.
- SHEN, N., AU, K. &BIRTCH, T. (2016). Who is best positioned to cope with the onset of a global financial crisis. Frontiers of Business Research in China (ESCI). 10(4): 548–575.
- SHEN, N., & SU, J. (2015). A Comparison of Different Contract Forms for Consumers with Switching Costs and Changed Preferences. Economic Modelling (SSCI, Level A in ERA 2010), 50: 19-26.
- ZHANG, M., SU, J., SUN, Y., ZHANG, W., & SHEN, N. (2015). Political Connections and Corporate Diversification: An Exploration of Chinese Firms. Emerging Market Finance and Trade (SSCI), 51(1), 234-246.
- LI CH., CUI, X., & SHEN, N. (2015). How Do Different People Evaluate Mobile Applications? A study on Demographic Characteristics and Utilitarian Mobile Applications. Global Journal of Emerging Trends in e-Business, Marketing and Consumer Psychology, 2015 Vol 1 (1): 222-239.
- SHEN, N. (2014). Consumer Rationality/irrationality and Financial Literacy in the Credit Card Market: Implications from An Integrative Review”. Journal of Financial Services Marketing, 19 (1), 29-42.
- SHEN, N. (2016). Consumer Rationality/irrationality and Financial Literacy in the Credit Card Market: Implications from An Integrative Review. In Financial Literacy and the Limits of Financial Decision Making (edited by Tina Harrison). pp155-176. Published by Palgrave Macmillan, Springer
- REN, B., AU, K., & SHEN, N. (2014). Bamboo network in China: An emerging phenomenon unlike the overseas Chinese. In Handbook of East Asian Entrepreneurship (edited by Tony Fu-Lai Yu and Ho-Don Yan). London: Routledge.
- SHEN, N., AU, K., & YI, L. (2015). Diversification strategy, ownership structure and financial crisis: Performance of Chinese private firms. International Conference on Banking, Real Estate and Financial Crises: Hong Kong, China and the World, 17 January, Hong Kong Shue Yan University, Hong Kong
- SHEN, N., AU, K., & DOWEJKO, M. (2014). Financial literacy for young entrepreneurs in Hong Kong. The 10th Annual Meeting of the Chinese Hayek Society, 28-29 August, Feng Chia University, Taiwan.
- ZHANG, J., YAN, Y., & SHEN, N. (2012). Financial constraints and innovation performance: The moderating effects of prior developed innovation capabilities. The fifth biennial IACMR Conference, June 20-24, Hong Kong.