- "Investigating the existence of causal relationship of the stock and real estate markets in Hong Kong". International Journal of Economic Research, Volume 15, Number 3, 2018.
- “Cross Cultural Management Challenges in Hong Kong: In the Eyes of North American Expatriates”. International Journal of Business & Management, Volume 05 – Issue 12, December 2017, pp.167-173.
- Co-authored with Cheng E., “The Ethical Challenges of Corporate Governance in the Chinese Context: The Guanxi Perspective”. The International Journal of Business & Management, Volume 05 – Issue 07, July 2017, pp.241-250.
- Co-authored with Yeung, D.W.K., Petrosyan, L.A., and Szeto, R., "A Cooperative Stochastic Differential Game of Knowledge Technology Development". International Journal of Computer and Information Technology, 2013, 2(5), pp.934-941.
- “Conflict Management Styles: Responses to Ethical Dilemmas by Hong Kong Business Executives”. GSTF Journal of Business Review, Vol. 1 No. 4, June 2012, pp.102-107.
- Co-authored with Kwok, Angus CF, “Effects of Economic Performance and Immigration on Youth Unemployment: The Hong Kong Experience”. International Research Journal of Finance and Economics, Issue 69, June 2011, pp.57-72.
- “Changes in Real Estate Investment in China after Financial Tsunami”. The Chinese Economy, vol. 44, no. 3, May- June 2011, pp.59-70.
- Co-authored with Kong Y.S., “The Future of Relationship Marketing in a Chinese Environment--Using the Banking Industry as an Illustration”, Shue Yan Academic Journal. Issue 4, 2008, pp.372-387.
- Co-authored with Wright, P.C., Szeto W.F., "Education as a Globally-Marketed Product: the MBA in China", Emerald Management Xtra, Bradford: Emerald Group Publishers Ltd., 2006, (Published Electronically).
- Co-authored with Lee S. K. and Szeto W. F., “An Empirical Study of the Economic Connection between Guangdong and Hong Kong”, The Chinese Economy, Vol. 38 No. 2, March – April 2005, pp.108-121.
- “Understanding the Ethical Decisions and Behaviors of Hong Kong Business Managers: An implication for Business Ethics Education”, Management Research News (ISSN: 0140-9174), Volume 27, Number 10, 2004, pp.69-77.