- Lo, W. Y. Benjamin, Fukudo, H., Wan, Y. Y. Adolphus, Lo, W. M. Aurora and Upton, R.M. Adrian (2017). Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage. NOVA Medical, New York. Under publication.
- Lo, W. Y. Benjamin, Hitoshi, F., Yusuke, N., Wan, Y. Y. and Lo, W. M. Aurora (2014). Brian-Body Interactions: Contemporary Outcome Prediction in Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage Using Bayesian Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic. Nova Biomedica.
Papers (Refereed & Peer-reviewed):
- Wan, Y.Y. Adolphus, Ip, P.L. Marco, and Cheng, K.S. Paul (2016). Guanxi and Relationship Marketing: An Anthropological Case Study of China's Foreign Banks. Journal of China Marketing, Vol. 6(1)03, pp. 47-77.
- Wan, Y.Y. Adolphus and Ip, P.L. Marco (2014). Guanxi in Relationship Marketing of China’s Foreign Banks: A Marketing Research to Echo Business Anthropology. International Journal of Business Anthropology, Vol. 5(2), pp. 44-66.
- Wan, Y.Y. Adolphus, Ip, P.L. Marco, and Leung, C.K. David (2014). A Conceptual Framework of Guanxi: Toward Competitive Sustainability of Foreign Banks in China. International Journal of China Marketing, Vol.4(2), pp. 37-49, cited by the researcher in his dissertation "Chinese Culture in Business" submitted to the Universidad Catolica de Murcia (the first private university in Murcia and the regions of Spain) in fulfillment of his Phd in Business.
- Wan, Y.Y. Adolphus and Ng, T.L. Ken (2013). The Significance of Guanxi in Relationship Marketing: Perspectives of Foreign Banks in China. International Journal of China Marketing, Vol.3(2), pp. 72-99, cited by scholars in USA and China.
- Wan, Y.Y. Adolphus and Ng, T.L. Ken (2012). The Role of Guanxi in China’s Foreign Banks: A Review of the Literature. GSTF Journal of Business Review, Vol.2, No.2, pp.33-43.